Familiar words I used to yell when playing Tag with my brothers. But today I am it. I was tagged by JenVecc. I need to tell you six unusual things about myself and then tag six more people. I'm not sure how unusual these things are but here are six things about me that you may not know:
1. I am a very good skiier. I grew up skiing in Upstate New York. I started when I was 5 years old. I was on a ski team in high school. I hardly ever ski any more but I still love it. We just don't have the money.
2. I was a lifeguard for most of my pre-college-graduate jobs. I love to swim.
3. I hate cockroaches. I am afraid of them in a phobic kind of way.
4. I grew up on a farm but now live in Brooklyn.
5. I lost my mother to a tragic death when I was a senior in college. Growing older without her has shaped my whole life. I wouldn't wish that type of experience on anyone but I am thankful for the depth it has brought to my own life.
6. I have been married for 21 years, have two daughters.
Here are my blog tags. Please check them out:
Art by Joyce and Others
Knot by Gran'ma
oops I did 7. oh well.